The development of automated trading has reached the next stage. Now companies that use trading r...
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
MetaTrader 4 is the leading program in the world of transactions in the Forex market and also for trading futures and CFD. This is the only stable platform with a wide range of technical tools, trading assistants and opportunities for graphical analysis of assets.
Choosing MetaTrader4, you get access to:
- Well-thought-out interface in 40 languages;
- 3 modes of order execution;
- 5 versions of terminal for desktop and mobile OS;
- 50 default indicators and 25 graphic objects;
- Opportunities to create individual indicators and experts;
- Installation of thousands of trading robots for MT4.
MetaTrader5 virtual platform is the upgraded version of MT4. It is used for trading futures, stocks, and currency pairs in 5 versions of the terminal for the desktop and mobile OS. In the latest version of the platform, all the best opportunities help to implement any trading strategy.
Traders prefer MetaTrader 5 because it has built-in features:
- 50 indicators and 25 graphic figures;
- 21 timeframe;
- Advanced system of encryption;
- MQL5 programming language for writing personalized trading robots;
- Market depth for translation of the data on open orders;
- Up-to-date economic calendar.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) or "fear index", as it is commonly called in financial circles, refle...
Growing popularity of digital actives has a need in creating technical analysis instruments, whic...
Tom Lee, one of the New York-based company Fundstrat Global Advisors founders, created an indicat...
We collected the largest base of MT4 add-ons for you
Register and use this collection for free