CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) or "fear index", as it is commonly called in financial circles, refle...
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
MetaTrader 4 is the leading program in the world of transactions in the Forex market and also for trading futures and CFD. This is the only stable platform with a wide range of technical tools, trading assistants and opportunities for graphical analysis of assets.
Choosing MetaTrader4, you get access to:
- Well-thought-out interface in 40 languages;
- 3 modes of order execution;
- 5 versions of terminal for desktop and mobile OS;
- 50 default indicators and 25 graphic objects;
- Opportunities to create individual indicators and experts;
- Installation of thousands of trading robots for MT4.
MetaTrader5 virtual platform is the upgraded version of MT4. It is used for trading futures, stocks, and currency pairs in 5 versions of the terminal for the desktop and mobile OS. In the latest version of the platform, all the best opportunities help to implement any trading strategy.
Traders prefer MetaTrader 5 because it has built-in features:
- 50 indicators and 25 graphic figures;
- 21 timeframe;
- Advanced system of encryption;
- MQL5 programming language for writing personalized trading robots;
- Market depth for translation of the data on open orders;
- Up-to-date economic calendar.
Growing popularity of digital actives has a need in creating technical analysis instruments, whic...
Tom Lee, one of the New York-based company Fundstrat Global Advisors founders, created an indicat...
From the very beginning of the week, there is an increased volatility in the oil market. Even yes...
We collected the largest base of MT4 add-ons for you
Register and use this collection for free