__MadroGoldenFilter - Compile for MetaTrader 4
The basis of this indicator includes RSI and EMA (exponential moving averages) with periods 5, 9, 15 and 30. MadroGoldenFilter generates signals to buy (bullish) or sell (bearish) in one of the 4 strategies:
1st strategy - broken tendencies
- A bullish signal appears during a downtrend when ЕМА9 crosses ЕМА30 from the bottom up, while the main line of indicator is above the 100-level.
- A bearish signal during the uptrends occurs when ЕМА9 crosses ЕМА30 from the top down, while the main line of the indicator is below 100.
2nd strategy - gold tendency
- A bullish signal during a downtrend is generated when ЕМА5 crosses SMMA15 from the bottom up, so the indicator DeMarker > 0.5 and the index > of zero.
- A bearish signal during the uptrend occurs when ЕМА5 crosses SMMA15 from the top down, so DeMarker < 0.5 and the index of < 0.
3rd strategy - golden cross
- A bullish signal is generated when ЕМА5 crosses ЕМА15 from the bottom up, and the RSI > 50.
- A bearish signal is recorded when ЕМА5 crosses ЕМА15 top-down, and RSI < 50.
4th strategy - golden lines
Trading signals appear when price crosses the strong levels of support or resistance. It is worth opening orders when there are three indicator’s signals.