_MadroGoldenFilter - Indicator for MetaTrader 4
This indicator was developed based on two popular technical analysis tools RSI and EMA (exponential moving averages). The default periods EMA: 5, 9, 5, and 30.
When working with indicator MadroGoldenFilter to search for trading signals, you can use one of four strategies:
- Broken trends - trading signals provide the following conditions:
- ЕМА30 crosses ЕМА9 from the bottom;
- the indicator is above the level of 100.
- ЕМА30 crosses ЕМА9 from the top;
- The indicator is below the level of 100.
- Golden trend
- ЕМА5 crosses SMMA15 from the bottom;
- DeMarker > 0,5;
- Index is above
- ЕМА5 crosses SMMA15 from the top;
- DeMarker < 0,5;
- Index is below 0.
- Golden Cross
- ЕМА5 crosses ЕМА15 from the bottom;
- RSI > 50.
- ЕМА5 crosses ЕМА15 from the top;
- RSI < 50.
- Golden lines
A signal to buy or sell is generated when the indicator line crosses significant levels of support or resistance. A trader has to enter the market after obtaining 3 consecutive signals.